Does this sound familiar?
- You’re confused about what to eat after surgery
- You want to get the most out of your weight loss surgery
- You're tired of looking at Pinterest for recipes
- You wish you had a plan to follow
What would it feel like if you had a dietitian created menu plan to follow with recipes and shopping list included? Well I've got an answer for you!
Introducing the 4-Week Bariatric Diet Meal Plan!
In this menu plan you will get:
- A dietitian created 4-week menu plan
- Over 50 easy to prepare recipes
- Shopping lists
- Nutrition info
- Supplemental recipes if you want to swap out one meal for another
- Suggested meal prep schedule
- Bonus: 20 Bariatric Snack Ideas
Imagine if you had this plan in your hands and were ready to go. It would feel pretty good, wouldn’t it?
"This plan is amazingly easy to follow and recipes can be increased to feed the whole family. Makes getting back on track so easy versus figuring it all out on your own." - Dorothy
"I appreciate that these are specific to bariatric so you understand the food limitations that patients have. Thank you." - Jill
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the nutrient breakdown of this meal plan?
- Each week averages around 1000 calories, 60-70 carbs and 75-80 g/ protein each day.
This menu was created Kristin Willard a Registered Dietitian that has worked with countless pre & post-op bariatric patients to help them reclaim their health. She designed this menu plan to help ease the stress and confusion around meal planning after weight loss surgery.
This menu is intended to be a supplement for the guidance you receive at your bariatric clinic and not medical advice. This is ebook and not a hard copy book.